Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter was two days ago. Belated happy Easter to you all! Not a huge day as far as celebrating the glorious Resurrection. It was a bummer to miss out on the annual oh-so-fun CFC Easter picnic... well I always thought they were fun. No big... we still had our own celebration. We had a great dinner which consisted of me grilling for the first time! Woohoo! The wifey did all the preps with the food, and I got the grill going [with some assistance, hahaha] and did the cooking [with yet more assistance]. Yup, where would I be without my great wifey helping me out. =)

Monday was the start of the base intramural volleyball league. A lot of those players out there are freakin' good! I have no business being out there, but I am. I'm more of a support player than anything else. I normally play the back row since I'm not a spiker, though I can be used as a blocker. We won our first game so that was good. Even if I don't play a lot, I'm still having fun being there and doing my part. I just wish I could hit like them. Amazing!

The 10th day of April. I think it's spring already, though I could be wrong. It's snowing like crazy outside right now! Yup, whiteness everywhere. Fun fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home