HELP!!
Good news for the day... the wifey got everything taken care of. Everything worked out better than we thought, but I guess it's still the fact that it all happened that still keeps us a bit bummed. Oh well, it'll pass.
Bad news for the day... I continue to suffer from the freakin' 'Crocs winning. ARGH!! Someone save me from my misery! Do I have to remind you how much I DESPISE those 'crocs?!?! Of course, after they won, I received a familiar text message. One that I received after they won the BCS championship football game. Thanks... I appreciate it... ugh!!
I'm beginning to not like Ohio State because they just can't seem to beat that other team.
Well, it's the 2nd day of the 4th month of the year 2007 here in good old Montana. We woke up this morning to, what else, but snow. Woohoo!
Bad news for the day... I continue to suffer from the freakin' 'Crocs winning. ARGH!! Someone save me from my misery! Do I have to remind you how much I DESPISE those 'crocs?!?! Of course, after they won, I received a familiar text message. One that I received after they won the BCS championship football game. Thanks... I appreciate it... ugh!!
I'm beginning to not like Ohio State because they just can't seem to beat that other team.
Well, it's the 2nd day of the 4th month of the year 2007 here in good old Montana. We woke up this morning to, what else, but snow. Woohoo!

1 Comments:
Hahaha... GO GATORS!!! *CHOMP*CHOMP* Man oh Man... It's Great to be a FL GATOR!
haha. ok. I'm done glouting and teasing.
Miss you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home