Sunday, April 01, 2007

Good weekend. Not so good ending.

Well, it was definitely a weekend that I was able to catch up with some rest. Saturday morning we slept in until 1045am. Nice! For the most part, it was a lazy day for me. I even took a nap in the afternoon! I picked up the wifey from work, then got some dinner, and then we watched a movie for the first time in a while. We say Premonition which was... okay. The wifey said it dragged, I don't disagree too much. Originally we were going to try to watch TMNT or Shooter, but we didn't know the times until we got there. Oh well.

I guess the highlight for today belongs to the wifey. If you already read her blog, you'll know that she got her first traffic violation - a speeding ticket. She was pretty bummed and it got to me also. I felt bad that it had to happen to her. I'm kind of questioning it because it just seems odd to me. Doing 59 in a 45? Ok, sure it's possible, but within the city limits there are very few spots where 45 is posted! I'm wondering if we're going to contest this or not. Might just be easier to not do that, but we'll see. Sucks, we know. Oh well. We live, we learn, we move on.

My highlight for the day... at youth group we went down to the city Rescue Mission to do some volunteer work. Good stuff as always. But I was still bummed about what happened to the wifey...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn she is lucky. that is 1 point from reckless driving!!!! yikes!!!

Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home