Saturday, April 14, 2007

LAZY.

Well, the day is just about over and for the most part of the day, I've been pretty lazy. I got up this morning about 8am and then went for a nice job. First time I've ran in a while. I need to get in shape [what else is new?]. After I dropped off the wifey to work, I just stayed home and watched tv. I did go out again so we could catch lunch. But then I just went back home and turned on the tv again.

I signed up for a 5K race today. I'm actually going to run it with my supervisor. He's more of a runner than I am so I hope I can at least stay close. I find it a little more difficult to run here because of the higher altitude. With the weather getting warmer [though very slowly], I can start running outside more and possibly get used to the altitude. I have my PT test coming up in a few weeks so I need to work on my run, sit-ups, and push-ups.

Bad news for the day... I broke my car. Ok maybe not really broke, but I think I may have shorted out something or blew a fuse. Easy fix for the most part... I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home