Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Out of our hands.

Good evening to you all! Well, I got good news and some if-y news. Last night was cool because I got to talk to some of my in-laws. I talked to the wifey's lolo and lola, as well as her 3 youngest siblings. It was pretty nice being able to talk with them. I haven't really gotten to know them that well. Out of the three siblings, I probably know Katrice more than the two brothers since I didn't really hang out with them. Oh well, my time will come I guess. One day, I'll meet the rest of her family as well as her friends back in the PI. Yikes!!

Well, the if-y news is why I decided to use that title up there. I'm not going to say what's going on, but it's definitely something of concern to the two of us. We've done all we can and now... it's just a matter of time. It's definitely out of our hands now. Nothing we can do but hope and pray.

We remain hopeful and in high spirits. Everything's going to be all right... no matter what the outcome may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home