STUFFED.
Good evening friends! Well, we're home now from a nice dinner. We went out to eat with a good friend of ours for his birthday earlier this week. Boy am I stuffed! I guess you can say it was part of my carbo loading for a 5-mile race I'm doing on Sunday. Yup that's right, it's my first race! Sure it's only a 5-miler, but it'll be a challenge for me. I've been out of running because of a slight leg injury and I never really got back into running. I'm aiming for under 60 minutes which is a pretty generous time for me. I actually signed up because my supervisor at work said he would do it if I did. He's more of a runner than I am, so I hope I can keep up. He said he'd run slow, but I think his slow is still faster than me. Oh well, I'm excited about it. The run is at 1pm Sunday afternoon, so I'll have the morning for final preps and a good breakfast. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home