Good weekend.
Hi friends! Yup, it was definitely a good weekend. Here's a quick run down of my fantabulous weekend.
It's been a while, but we finally watched a movie. 300 was amazing! Go watch it if you haven't done so.
The parents sent us a package of stuff that they got from their trip to the PI. 8 packages of dried mangoes for me... woohoo! The wifey was excited to see the shoes that mama got for her. She was not disappointed with it.
It's been a very long time, but I finally did some strength training at the gym as opposed to just doing cardio stuff. Man I'm so sore right now, and I'm probably going to be tomorrow as well. Good thing I started kind of light otherwise I probably couldn't move the parts that I worked out. Ouch...
Definitely a good weekend for us. How was yours?
It's been a while, but we finally watched a movie. 300 was amazing! Go watch it if you haven't done so.
The parents sent us a package of stuff that they got from their trip to the PI. 8 packages of dried mangoes for me... woohoo! The wifey was excited to see the shoes that mama got for her. She was not disappointed with it.
It's been a very long time, but I finally did some strength training at the gym as opposed to just doing cardio stuff. Man I'm so sore right now, and I'm probably going to be tomorrow as well. Good thing I started kind of light otherwise I probably couldn't move the parts that I worked out. Ouch...
Definitely a good weekend for us. How was yours?

1 Comments:
fun!
here are links to pics for you to check out of various events during the weekend:
saturday:
http://public.fotki.com/timothyjay/random/carnival07/
sunday:
http://public.fotki.com/timothyjay/cfc/cluster0307/
http://public.fotki.com/timothyjay/random/lovebox01/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home