Interesting stuff.
Ok so the other night I baked some cookies. It turned out just fine, but not as soft as I normally do. A couple days later, I go to eat one and I'm like... these are hard. The wifey remembers something and puts a slice of bread in the container with the cookies. The next day, they're so freakin' soft! I was like... whoa! I thought it was pretty cool how that happened. I guess the cookies absorbed the moisture from the break? I don't know. The day after that we took out the bread which was rock hard [ok maybe not rock hard, but it was hard]. Anyway, I just found that to be quite interesting. You should try it the next time you back cookies and they don't come out as soft. =)

3 Comments:
i have to remember that! normally, i'd use the microwave to get them soft and chewy. thanks for the tip! i'm impressed that you're so domestic! ;p
why are you kain'ing cookies??? bad joseph, bad.
ATE BEL: haha!! =)
just a piece of bread will do!
AVJV: how are you guys?!! =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home