Thursday, November 02, 2006

A ripple goes a long way.

I recall a long time ago I heard that if you cause a ripple in the ocean, it goes all the way to the other end of the ocean when there's just no more room for it to go. Crazy to think that YOU cause that. Well, not crazy, more like... amazing.

We have "ripples" in life that go a long way as well, whether they're good or bad ripples. A smile can be one of the most awesome ripples we can cause. It's as infectious as any thing out there! It can effect one person, then another, then another, and it can just go on and on.

But then we have those bad ripples in life. Events that just seem to cause issues one right after another. Unfortunately, that's part of life. We just have to face them and deal as best as we know how.

There's something going on back home. One of those bad ripples in life. It's done much harm, but it still has the potential to do a lot more once it spreads. I'm scared to tell you the truth. Scared for those involved directly, and scared for those that it'll affect. No one knows how this is going to end up. I can only pray that this ripple finds an end. But then, once it does, what effect will it have caused on the world? I know the ripple has reached certain people, and I feel for them. I can only imagine how they reacted when they heard. I feel your pain friends. I really do.

Hate the sin, not the sinner. No matter what, I love my family and friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger abi said...

wow... are these all your own words bebe... the whole ripple thing?? haha! it's profound.. ;p

i love you! amen bebe!

Friday, November 10, 2006 8:28:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

yup. those are straight from my odd little mind.

i love you too beb!

Saturday, November 11, 2006 6:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home