Brrrrr!!!!!
The past 26 hours have been great! Not that anything spectacular happened, it was just great! I guess it all started when I left the house yesterday afternoon around 445pm. I was going to youth group and what do you know… small white things are falling from the sky. I didn’t expect it, but there it was. It wasn’t so much nor was it really cold… so I thought. When youth group was over two hours later, I went outside to my car and what do I find? My car is covered in ice and it’s cold! Funny how quick the weather changed. I had to scrape the windows in order to see and it was still coming down pretty good. Once all was clear, I headed off to adult RE. A little more than an hour later, I go outside to head home and the weather is a little worse. Still snow coming down, a new layer of ice, and it’s colder. Great stuff!
It was crazy because in a span of a little more than 4 hours the ground was covered in snow! And it was definitely cold enough that the snow was staying on the concrete. This morning… whiteness! I think the snow finally stopped around noon. The sidewalks had to be shoveled. Good thing I had nice neighbors who did it for us. I was at home for most of the day, so the car was chillin’ in the cold weather. When I finally went outside, Ravvy was still covered in snow and ice and even icicles! Craziness! As I was walking outside, there were points I was walking on ice! Fun fun fun! It was the first time I drove on ice so it was pretty interesting. Just think, it can get a lot worse! Oh well.
Definitely today was the coldest day thus far. I thought it felt good! No wind so that made it much better. I’m not too fond of the wind especially in cold weather. It felt really nice. Cold, really cold… but nice.
It was crazy because in a span of a little more than 4 hours the ground was covered in snow! And it was definitely cold enough that the snow was staying on the concrete. This morning… whiteness! I think the snow finally stopped around noon. The sidewalks had to be shoveled. Good thing I had nice neighbors who did it for us. I was at home for most of the day, so the car was chillin’ in the cold weather. When I finally went outside, Ravvy was still covered in snow and ice and even icicles! Craziness! As I was walking outside, there were points I was walking on ice! Fun fun fun! It was the first time I drove on ice so it was pretty interesting. Just think, it can get a lot worse! Oh well.
Definitely today was the coldest day thus far. I thought it felt good! No wind so that made it much better. I’m not too fond of the wind especially in cold weather. It felt really nice. Cold, really cold… but nice.

2 Comments:
so this is how it's like to be in a public library.. hmmm...
oh well... snow.. cant wait.
i love you!
hahaha. well at least you have access to a comp again beb. glad to see you on my blog again. it missed you. =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home