Anniversary Weekend.
Hello friends! Well, our time together is coming to a close. Sad. The wifey is leaving tomorrow morning. It was a great weekend that we had! Saturday morning I had to go to work! Well, kind of anyway. We had a mandatory thing to go to, but it didn't last more than 45 minutes. When I got home, I just went back to sleep. When we finally got up, we got ready to go out. I had planned on taking her to Billings, which is about 4 hours or so away. We left later than expected, so we never made it there. We ended up visiting Bozeman which was about 3 hours away. Not too much bigger than Great Falls, but it seemed busier and I think it had more places to go and things to do.
We visited the mall, which wasn't too much greater than the one here. They did have a small shopping outlet. I think we spent more time driving around the city than actually at the mall and shopping. Oh well. When we were going to leave, we were thinking of where to have dinner. We saw a sign for Outback, but never found it. Good thing, too, because we found a sushi place! It was good! We don't have sushi back in Great Falls. =( It was a nice place, too. Great dinner! We got home a little past midnight, so we were both pretty tired.
Sunday, we didn't do too much. She met some of the people I know at church which was nice. Some people didn't even know I was married! The wifey cooked for the first time in our home. Good stuff. She cooked some food for me so I don't have to cook. Thanks beb! After all the cooking and lunch, we went to the mall so she could have her hair trimmed. When all was said and done, we headed off to the youth group. The wifey got to see what I do and met some of the others who help out there. The other adults thought she was one of the kids. Yah, they didn't think I was married either! Oh well. Youth group was fun. After that we just came here to my "office" at Starbucks.
That brings us to the present time. And with that, I bid thee farewell... for now...
We visited the mall, which wasn't too much greater than the one here. They did have a small shopping outlet. I think we spent more time driving around the city than actually at the mall and shopping. Oh well. When we were going to leave, we were thinking of where to have dinner. We saw a sign for Outback, but never found it. Good thing, too, because we found a sushi place! It was good! We don't have sushi back in Great Falls. =( It was a nice place, too. Great dinner! We got home a little past midnight, so we were both pretty tired.
Sunday, we didn't do too much. She met some of the people I know at church which was nice. Some people didn't even know I was married! The wifey cooked for the first time in our home. Good stuff. She cooked some food for me so I don't have to cook. Thanks beb! After all the cooking and lunch, we went to the mall so she could have her hair trimmed. When all was said and done, we headed off to the youth group. The wifey got to see what I do and met some of the others who help out there. The other adults thought she was one of the kids. Yah, they didn't think I was married either! Oh well. Youth group was fun. After that we just came here to my "office" at Starbucks.
That brings us to the present time. And with that, I bid thee farewell... for now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home