A nice unfortunate situation.
Well, Sunday night we just prepared for the wifey's departure from here. Sad, I know. We got up later than we were supposed to and were rushing to the airport Monday morning. We got her checked in just in time. Just in time to wait, that is. The plane was delayed because of dense fog/clouds in the area so it couldn't land. Well, the plane flew right past us because it wasn't safe to land with the visibility so low. Therefore, another day with the wifey! Yay! So we left, got some breakfast, and then headed home. Just chilled for the most part. Only other place we went was the dorms to do some laundry. We watched Boat Trip while we ate our lunch at home. She liked it. We shared some good laughs throughout the movie. =)
The wifey was so sweet to me! Sunday night when I fell asleep, she was still up and left me post-it messages in random places. So far I've found about 11. She says there's more, but she doesn't know exactly how many more. Sweet talaga! I love you beb! You make me so happy. All smiles. =)
Well, she got home Tuesday evening. I wish there was more of a happier home coming. But oh well. Issues, issues, issues. No worries, beb. We'll get through them all TOGETHER even though I'm here. Everything's going to be all right. Just hang in there beb, okay? I love you!
The wifey was so sweet to me! Sunday night when I fell asleep, she was still up and left me post-it messages in random places. So far I've found about 11. She says there's more, but she doesn't know exactly how many more. Sweet talaga! I love you beb! You make me so happy. All smiles. =)
Well, she got home Tuesday evening. I wish there was more of a happier home coming. But oh well. Issues, issues, issues. No worries, beb. We'll get through them all TOGETHER even though I'm here. Everything's going to be all right. Just hang in there beb, okay? I love you!

2 Comments:
i love you too.. so much bebe!
i love you too.. so much bebe!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home