Thursday, November 16, 2006

After all these years, I have a myspace account! Actually, it's more of a joint myspace for the wifey and myself. I guess I'm "in" now? Ok maybe not. hahaha.

The packers were at the house today. Tomorrow... pick-up. Come next week... she's here. Excited I am! Woohoo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok when u said the packers were at your house, i was totally thinking Green Bay, but then i remembered u were in montana! haha!

oh and i heard the phone story. hilarious. i love your mom!

Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weird mom i know.

i thought of GB also when i typed that.

Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think i found your myspace. no pics? under your name? i'll send you a friend requests. can be that many joseph's in montana. ;)

Thursday, November 16, 2006 7:46:00 PM  
Blogger abi said...

oh my gosh!!! myspace???

Friday, November 17, 2006 3:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home