Friday, November 10, 2006

Thank you CFC Youth!

Good evening friends! I write this to you feeling a variety of emotions. Why? Well, thanks to a good friend we know as Timothy Jay, I was able to watch the shout-outs that were video taped and shown last year at my belated happy birthday / going away / engagement party. Thanks to everyone who helped in making that project a huge success! During the party I wasn’t really able to hear it all because I remember I was conversing with people at times. So tonight was the first time I really got to watch and hear it. I was overjoyed. I was sad.

God has just done amazing things in my life! He’s allowed me to do His work in many different places and meet a lot of amazing people. I can’t believe how many friends I’ve made, even though I was normally the quiet one. Yah, in watching the videos many people said that about me. I praise and thank God for all that He has allowed me to do all in His name.

I miss my friends. I’ve had great friendships with so many people and I would hate to think that they’re just going to fade away because of distance and time. It’d be nice to see every one of them again. It’d be nice to serve with them again. Those were the days…

To all the Youth out there… though I know many of you won’t ever read this, I miss you! And a big thanks for all you’ve done for me, for your areas, but most especially for God. You say that I inspired you. Well you all have inspired me in one way or another. And I thank God for allowing our lives to cross paths. I hope that one day our paths will cross again. Until then friends…

P.S.
Thanks Tim for the hook up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't been on here in a while. cfc-youth is stellar! haha.

i miss getting comments from you on my chatterbox.

Saturday, November 18, 2006 1:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home