Saturday, October 09, 2004

And the winner is... Star Wars Battlefront. The next one I buy is already set... November 9 baby! If you don't know what comes out that day, then shame on you! =) Thanks to Mr. N.M., I just might be able to get Madden & Fight Night. We'll see what can be done about that.

Anyway, so I had to hit up Westside yesterday for an SFC meeting as well as for the CLP graduation. Good stuff it was. We lost our room to a wedding rehearsal reception, then lost our other room to the KFC. So we settled for the hallway. Oh what fun! hahaha. All good, it was yet another wonderful and very insightful meeting.

Today was just great! I went to a wedding today. So fun... in an odd sort of way. The wedding ceremony was a bit unorganized. Either that, or things just weren't running according to plan because things were a bit... um... interesting. =) It was funny because bestfriend was all like... "Now I know what to do for my wedding." Oh the fun we had. The reception was more organized and ran really well. Bestfriend caught the bouquet. Congrats to her! And congrats to the newly weds!

Lastly, I got to see Caleb, the new son of Mr. & Mrs. C.V. Cute little kid. Born Friday 115am. Congrats to them!

It's funny. Seeing baby Caleb made me want my own child. Being at the wedding & reception made me want to get married. *sigh* One day, it'll be my turn! God willing of course. I pray for it. =) Patience.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home