I can't believe it... I'll be in NJ tomorrow! Yay! I spent the morning packing, but I have yet to finish. I'll do that in a little while. Work was absolutely crazy! And that is a good thing! I was making quite a bit, but I did have to leave early to help out a friend's family move out. Man, that was some tiring work! But praise God for I was serving Him in that way.
Highlight of the day... Miss Saigon Soundtrack baby! So far I've listened to the first CD and I'm so into it. I can't wait to see the actual thing! I hope I'm still around for that.
Anyway, I have to finish getting ready. Jersey... here I come!!
Highlight of the day... Miss Saigon Soundtrack baby! So far I've listened to the first CD and I'm so into it. I can't wait to see the actual thing! I hope I'm still around for that.
Anyway, I have to finish getting ready. Jersey... here I come!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home