Happy Labor Day!
You know what was nice about my 4-day weekend? Today, the last day of it, the wifey and I were BOTH off! And how did we spend this special day? Spring cleaning baby! Or I guess, late summer cleaning. Yup we took the time to do some cleaning and organizing and the place is looking a bit nicer and cleaner. Yay!
Also, thanks to the wifey for an early birthday present. I recently had my annual eye exam and got a new prescription and the wifey didn't really like the new frames I got. So, we hit up the mall and we got me some new frames and sunglasses. Yay! It turned out to be more expensive than we thought. Yikes! I should be getting the new eyeglasses in about a week and the sunglasses in about two weeks. We're excited!
Also, thanks to the wifey for an early birthday present. I recently had my annual eye exam and got a new prescription and the wifey didn't really like the new frames I got. So, we hit up the mall and we got me some new frames and sunglasses. Yay! It turned out to be more expensive than we thought. Yikes! I should be getting the new eyeglasses in about a week and the sunglasses in about two weeks. We're excited!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home