Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another weekend gone.

So here we go, ending another weekend. It was a rough week for me. The entire week was kind of a physical challenge for me. My back has been hurting since last Saturday night and my eyes have been hurting since Monday night. I was more concerned with my eyes so I got those checked up right away. I was seen twice during the week with no one really knowing what was up. Both visits produced the same results: take some motrin if the pain persists and just monitor the situation. If it doesn't get better, come back. Well, to my surprise, my eyes have gotten better. I can look around without getting any pain and no headaches. As for my back, it is feeling better as well. Fortunately nothing serious was wrong. It's just weird how both pains started for some unknown reason and I just had to wait it out to feel better.

It seems as though I'll be teaching 4th grade religious education once again this year. I wanted an older class this year, but oh well. It should be fun. And this time, I'll be on my own. Should be interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home