Sunday, September 09, 2007

27.

Yes friends, today I turned the big 27. Doesn't feel any different from when I turned 21. Hahahaha. Oh well. Anyway, it was definitely a good birthday. Nothing too fancy or big, just nice and quiet. Well, the first and biggest surprise came at 6am when the cell phone alarm went off. The surprise was that it wasn't my normal phone! The wifey switched phones during the night while I was sleeping. When it first went off I was just like, what the?!?! I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. When we finally woke up not too much longer because of a phone call, I was more aware of the situation. It's a pretty hot phone. I love it! Can't wait to figure out all the nifty features. If you want to see the phone, google a Nokia N95. Hot!

The rest of the day was just spent together being out and about. After mass, had brunch at Perkins. We watched Shoot'em Up which we thought was really good. Kind of reminded us of Sin City a bit. Good movie. Violent, but good.

Thanks to everyone who greeted me happy birthday via Myspace, my blog, phone call, text, etc. etc. Very much appreciated!

Actually, I didn't really tell anyone over here that it was my birthday. Only one person really knew and he greeted me at mass. When we stopped by youth group, the wifey told someone who told everyone. I was given a Texas hug which was really cool!

Only downside of the day... for some strange reason the VMAs did not show! We're still monitoring MTV but no VMAs. Blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home