Blah kinda day...
The day started out just fine. I did a volunteer thing at an elementary school this morning which was pretty fun. We just sat while 4th, 5th, and 6th graders read to us. It was a one-on-one thing and the kids read about 7-10 minutes of a book. Good stuff.
The latter half of the work day was just a major bummer. To quote my good friend Eeyore, ho-hum. Total drag I tell you! I failed my first evaluation which was last week I think. Tomorrow I have to appear before a board of select people to discuss my failure. Yee freakin haw! Yah, I'm totally bummed out right now.
There are other things to be blah about, but not from me. I wish I could just get away from this place for a while. At the least, just get away from work. Yah, that'd be nice...
The latter half of the work day was just a major bummer. To quote my good friend Eeyore, ho-hum. Total drag I tell you! I failed my first evaluation which was last week I think. Tomorrow I have to appear before a board of select people to discuss my failure. Yee freakin haw! Yah, I'm totally bummed out right now.
There are other things to be blah about, but not from me. I wish I could just get away from this place for a while. At the least, just get away from work. Yah, that'd be nice...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home