Finally... a break!
Hello friends! Well, it's Wednesday and I'm home from work. We've been putting in 6 days for the past 2 weeks getting ready for an inspection which is next week. Yikes! Working on Saturday's with pretty much our normal hours isn't exactly how I want to spend my weekend. But at least I get today off! Only reason is because I got a test tomorrow morning and they give us the day before to study. It felt good to sleep a little bit longer. Work... I guess I can't complain too much. All part of life, right?
Other than work not much has really been going on. Gym is becoming a good source of getting away from work throughout the week. I hope to incorporate strength training into my workouts in the near future. I've mostly been doing cardio stuff. Now if only I can get my eating habits under better control...
The wifey and I are getting more involved in the faith community over here. Several weeks back, we were nominated to the Catholic Pastoral Council. They had the elections last Sunday and we made it. Yup that's right, there were three positions open and we filled one of them. Yay for us! Actually, they took four people/couples due to the fact that some people will be leaving soon. Good stuff! Just another way for us to serve God. Fun fun fun! Stuff with the youth group are about to pick up as well. We're planning some stuff for the next 6 months or so. I'm excited!
Anyway friends, I hope you're doing well. Leave me a message some time when you get the chance. Until next time... be well!
Other than work not much has really been going on. Gym is becoming a good source of getting away from work throughout the week. I hope to incorporate strength training into my workouts in the near future. I've mostly been doing cardio stuff. Now if only I can get my eating habits under better control...
The wifey and I are getting more involved in the faith community over here. Several weeks back, we were nominated to the Catholic Pastoral Council. They had the elections last Sunday and we made it. Yup that's right, there were three positions open and we filled one of them. Yay for us! Actually, they took four people/couples due to the fact that some people will be leaving soon. Good stuff! Just another way for us to serve God. Fun fun fun! Stuff with the youth group are about to pick up as well. We're planning some stuff for the next 6 months or so. I'm excited!
Anyway friends, I hope you're doing well. Leave me a message some time when you get the chance. Until next time... be well!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home