Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ok, so I was running at the gym today and was making pretty good time. Pain in the legs was bearable, so no big problem there. I was feeling pretty good during the run until just past my 2nd mile when I got that feeling. You know, that feeling of "oh man I need to use the bathroom!" Unfortunately, I had to cut my run short so we could head home. Yup, I had to take a number two. hahaha. I hate it when you start working out, more so when doing cardio, and then during the workout you have to take a poop. Not good. It totally bummed me out because I was having a pretty good workout. Oh well. I'll make up for it next time.

I called the Dancel's today. Man I haven't talked to Uncle Phil since I first left Jax back in October 2005! Nice to hear from him again. Great guy he is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home