Sunday, January 21, 2007

Football time!

Ok so I didn't really get to watch football today, but that's okay. Since the start of the playoffs, I was pulling for the Saints and Colts for the Superbowl. So here's my reasoning...

I wanted the Saints to win just because I thought it would make an amazing come-back story for them. I mean, just them having an amazing season with all that the city of New Orleans has gone through is inspiring. Besides, they were probably considered underdogs through much of the season. Darn those Bears!

It's not like I'm a Colts fan, but I'm definitely against the Patriots. The Partriots are my version of the Gators of the NFL You do remember how much I dislike the Crocs, right?

I just saw the highlights of the Colts and Pats. Wow! Amazing game with lots of interesting things happening. Crazy game, but definitely one that will be deemed a classic. Thank you, Colts, for dismissing the Pats! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home