What's new?
-New role as hubby: playing doctor to my sick wifey.
-New, but old, toys to play with.
Ok so those two new things weren't that exciting to read. But there is something else new, but I won't blog it just yet. Curious? Good! Check back soon and maybe you'll find out what I'm talking about.
Oh! And I found out who the new leader of CFC Youth Jacksonville is going to be! Not a huge surprise to me. I'm happy for him. I know he's going to do an amazing job. Look out world, here comes your next big superstar!
-New, but old, toys to play with.
Ok so those two new things weren't that exciting to read. But there is something else new, but I won't blog it just yet. Curious? Good! Check back soon and maybe you'll find out what I'm talking about.
Oh! And I found out who the new leader of CFC Youth Jacksonville is going to be! Not a huge surprise to me. I'm happy for him. I know he's going to do an amazing job. Look out world, here comes your next big superstar!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home