Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another late night. The wifey and I have been pretty busy these past few days unpacking the boxes and trying to rearrange and organize stuff around the house. I actually took Thursday off so we can get stuff done around the house. We’re moving along pretty quickly so that’s a good thing. Once we’re done, you’re more than welcome to come visit and check out our new place.

The wifey attended her first social with my co-workers Saturday night. It was pretty good. She met some of the people I work with and we just chilled and what not. She watched me as I played the Nintendo Wii for the first time. Pretty interesting, pretty fun. I played a bit of Zelda, 1 game of bowling, and some golf. I got a 212 on bowling; not bad for my first time on the Wii. =) Good stuff. The wifey had a good time so I’m happy about that. I’m glad she came with me.

Good news! But I’ll let my wifey spill the beans on that one. I’ve said a lot already. Later friends!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to talk to u abijoe! the only thing is u 4got 2 tell me d good news... =)

Monday, December 04, 2006 5:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what exactly is the good news. id like to guess, but i may be wrong. haha.

Monday, December 04, 2006 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger joe said...

wut do you think it is tim?? i thought abi might tell but i guess she hasnt yet. oh well. haha. i guess you'll just have to wait. =)

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home