Friday, November 24, 2006

Well friends, I hope you had a great thanksgiving! As for me and the wifey, it was a somewhat quiet, yet memorable one. Memorable because it was our first one together. Yay! Well, all we really did was cook a nice meal for lunch which consisted of a cornish hen, ham, chicken soup, rice, and left overs from Tony Roma's. It was great because it was ours to celebrate together for the first time. Dinner was just left overs, so nothing big there. As for the rest of the day, we spent it cleaning and organizing stuff. Ended the day with some anime dvd's I borrowed from a friend. A nice thanksgiving it was!

As for the biggest shopping day of the year, nada mucho! Slept in and woke up to some... drama? Or maybe issues would be a better word. Oh well. God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, right? So praise God! Had a a great lunch which was fried fish and mussels. I love fried fish more so now because I don't eat it as often as I used to. Yummy! We didn't leave the house until almost 5pm. Just hit up Target and now here at Starbucks.

Just like I said, a quiet thanksgiving holiday for us. At least we were together for it. That's all I could've asked for. I hope yours was as pleasant and joyous as ours was.

Well, today it snowed. Woohoo! hahaha. Well, it came down thoughout most of the day but not a lot. When we got out of Target, it was a bit more. Nice. The wifey was ecstatic, even though it wasn't her first time experiencing snow. Well, we'll have many more chances to enjoy the snow and the coldness that Montana has to offer. Come visit us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home