Well friends, it’s been quite a week! Mainly because of the weather we’ve been having. Lots of snow, which means it’s been cold to say the least. Wind hasn’t been horrific, though it cuts like a knife with the already cold weather. I think the lowest I heard the temperature was -13 degrees… but it felt like -20 something with the wind chill. Talk about cold! Yesterday was the first time I slipped on ice while walking. I can still feel it. Ouch! Today, I was outside working and I felt like my hands froze! Cold weather with wind and no gloves on… not good! I was out like that for less than 5 minutes and my hands were hurting.
Despite the freakin’ coldness I’ve been experiencing, I like it! Sure the constant shivering and my frozen face is bothersome to some degree, but I’m enjoying it! I just need to bundle up and wear sufficient clothing in sufficient layers. On the brighter side of things, it’s going to warm up this week! Tomorrow we’re warming up into the 20s and by the end of the week we should be around the 30s. Woohoo!
More good news… the wifey and I received our stuff today! Right now our little house is full of boxes and clutters of stuff everywhere! Hopefully by the end of this weekend everything will be sorted away. We’re just glad everything got here. We still have to inventory stuff and make sure everything is working just like it was before it left our previous home. Home… we can now make this house our home, for the time being anyway. After we get all that stuff squared away, it’s time for Christmas decorations! Woohoo!
Enjoy your weather, friends! We sure are!
Despite the freakin’ coldness I’ve been experiencing, I like it! Sure the constant shivering and my frozen face is bothersome to some degree, but I’m enjoying it! I just need to bundle up and wear sufficient clothing in sufficient layers. On the brighter side of things, it’s going to warm up this week! Tomorrow we’re warming up into the 20s and by the end of the week we should be around the 30s. Woohoo!
More good news… the wifey and I received our stuff today! Right now our little house is full of boxes and clutters of stuff everywhere! Hopefully by the end of this weekend everything will be sorted away. We’re just glad everything got here. We still have to inventory stuff and make sure everything is working just like it was before it left our previous home. Home… we can now make this house our home, for the time being anyway. After we get all that stuff squared away, it’s time for Christmas decorations! Woohoo!
Enjoy your weather, friends! We sure are!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home