Merry Christmas!
Well, it was a quiet, yet pleasant Christmas for us. Obviously it was just the two of us with no family nor familiar friends. But it's cool because we were together. We started our Christmas celebration by going to mass. Happy birthday, Jesus! We just came home afterwards to chill and relax. The wifey slept while I played The Simpsons: Hit & Run on the X-Box. The rest of the afternoon was spent with a family we met at church. We had lunch/dinner at their place. Besides the family, it was just the two of us and another guy I know from work. It was a nice little get-together. Food was great. Company was great. Yup... it was all great.
And so here we are, the day after Christmas. After Christmas shopping? We'll see. I still haven't really done my Christmas shopping! hahaha. Oh well, I guess a lack of funds will do that.
Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration! Enjoy the rest of the holiday season. A new year is right around the corner. Have you made your resolutions yet? I have! =)
And so here we are, the day after Christmas. After Christmas shopping? We'll see. I still haven't really done my Christmas shopping! hahaha. Oh well, I guess a lack of funds will do that.
Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebration! Enjoy the rest of the holiday season. A new year is right around the corner. Have you made your resolutions yet? I have! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home