Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hello friends! It sucks not having internet accessible whenever you want. Oh well. So how have you all been? Things here are as usual. Both of us are busy doing whatever we need to do. Unfortunately, not much of those things includes Christmas preps. This year, only gifts for the immediate family. We’re working on Christmas cards, but we don’t have all the home addresses so we’re kind of stuck with only doing a few. So if you don’t get one this year, sorry nalang. We may not have your home address yet. As for our Christmas plans… none! Not sure what our Christmas is going to be like. It will be my first Christmas away from home since as long as I can remember. On the other hand, it will also be my first Christmas with just the wifey and I. I’m looking forward to it though! Hope things turn out well for us for the holidays over here.

CAUTION! The following is a bit graphic. Read at your own risk!

On another note, I ate some bad food last Saturday. It killed my stomach and today was the first day it didn’t really bother me too much. Since Saturday, my stomach has been hurting, I threw up twice, and I had a bad case of some nasty diarrhea! Around 8pm tonight I realized I hadn’t pooped all day. I guess that’s a good sign? At least my stomach wasn’t hurting so bad. All day Sunday, I was horrible! I stayed home all day with a trashcan in hand just in case I had to vomit. I think I pooped around 9 times the entire day! Until today, whenever I would eat, my stomach just couldn’t hold it down. Nasty stuff I tell you!

Anyway, I guess that’s all I have to say for now. Be well friends!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you abijoe for the christmas card!!! did u get mine yet? i miss u both! no return calls eh... hhmm? hope all is well. love u both!

Friday, December 22, 2006 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger joe said...

hey ate bel! we got the card today [sunday]. many thanks! we miss you too. luv ya!

Sunday, December 24, 2006 3:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home