Friday, October 14, 2005

Happy birthday Arlynn [it was Thursday]... even though you told me it wasn't your birthday. Weirdo. =) Still love you homie!

Thursday... had to get off work early for a dinner at a family friend's house. It was pretty cool. Ate lots of food. Played with a dog. I got a Coach bag, we got champagne... both from our ninang. Awesome!!

Thursday... met up with the old school crew at Twisted Sisters. Chilled, talked, had a drink. Good times just being with them.

Thursday... night time conversation. Involved me and Abi and a friend. Whoa... surprised to say the least. Did it change anything?? No way. We're cool no matter what. I love you homie! I'll be praying for you. God bless you! Don't give up. Remember what we learned about our prayers. God answers our prayers in three ways. 1... yes. 2... just wait. 3... no, because I have something better for you.

Friday... hit up that Carmelite Monestary one last time before I have to leave. I got a nice little blessing from Fr. Joseph. Good stuff. He's really cool. Anyway, finally met up with Abi's lawyer to take care of some paper work. Hopefully that will be all good soon. If not, then definitely by the beginning of next year.

Friday... my last day at the Commissary. Sad sad moment. I turned in my smock, actually sold it to another bagger. After 10 years... it's over. Wow.

Friday... dinner with the family and Abi's sisters at the Alhambra. Fun stuff.

I must've done something wrong again because my mom is mad at me. Geez... what else is freakin' new?!?!?!!!

Friday... finally hit up the club with Abi. Picked up Charlot then headed off to the Globe. First time there. Not too bad of a night... actually it was really really fun. Attempted to dance with my beautiful wife, if you call what I did dancing. hahaha. She said I did fine. Thanks baby! I love you! Had a blast with her over there. Maybe Saturday night again?? hahaha. I wouldn't mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

make sure i see you before you leave.

Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home