Another first.
It was our first time since we found out the wifey was pregnant that we used the "expectant mother's" parking spot.
meeh: Hey let's park in the expectant mother's spot!
her: Can we do that?
meeh: Why not? You're an expecting mother.
her: Ok!
Hm... it's not as humorous as I type it as it was in person. Oh well, you just had to be there I guess. It was quite amusing... I thought so anyway.
meeh: Hey let's park in the expectant mother's spot!
her: Can we do that?
meeh: Why not? You're an expecting mother.
her: Ok!
Hm... it's not as humorous as I type it as it was in person. Oh well, you just had to be there I guess. It was quite amusing... I thought so anyway.

1 Comments:
Yeah, it felt liberating! What a privelege! Heehee!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home