Happy new year friends! I'm sorry for the lack of updates but it's been a pretty hectic start to a new year. Oh well, it's all good. Work has just been kicking my butt and it's only going to get even busier! Ugh!
But on the other hand, I hear a lot of interesting things are happening back in Jax. My my my... things are really unfolding back home. It seems like we hear something new right after another. Good stuff!
Anyway friends, just saying hi and hello. Hope your new year has started out just grand! Soon we'll have internet at home. Woohoo! About time, if I may say so myself. Not just internet, but cable and a home phone! hahaha. Better late than never I guess.
But on the other hand, I hear a lot of interesting things are happening back in Jax. My my my... things are really unfolding back home. It seems like we hear something new right after another. Good stuff!
Anyway friends, just saying hi and hello. Hope your new year has started out just grand! Soon we'll have internet at home. Woohoo! About time, if I may say so myself. Not just internet, but cable and a home phone! hahaha. Better late than never I guess.

1 Comments:
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and Abi. Thanks for the Christmas card btw ... I didn't get a chance to greet you guys earlier. oh btw .... IT'S GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR...WOOHOO....GO GATORS!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home