Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Trouble in Paradise?

I don’t know the answer to that question just yet. Obviously I’m referring to my paradise. I guess my paradise is more in reference to my life. Anyway, I guess I could have also titled this “The Day After.”

It was definitely a rough day for the most part. The wifey had an incident occur last night [I won’t be divulging any info though]. It was a crazy ordeal, but praise God that things are looking better. Praise God for amazing friends, too! Anyway, because of what happened, something happened between us. It was my fault. In short, I wasn’t the supportive and understanding hubby I should’ve been. Tension? Maybe not so much, but I think it’s still in our minds. If not hers, then definitely mine. Yah, today was such a gloomy day.

Because of last night’s events and even some things that went down because of it, I didn’t get much sleep. I was waiting for the wifey so I could get an update of what was going on. I tried to wait up, but ended up falling asleep for a bit until she finally called. I haven’t felt the effects of sleep deprivation for a while. And to think, I’m calling 5 hours sleep deprivation. Rough day it was, and I’m not just talking physically.

Haven’t talked to the wifey much today and it’s already 8:26 pm my time. Conflicting schedules I guess? Oh well. Maybe later when she’s available.

So it’s the end of my day for the most part. I’m still feeling sad. Stilled bummed. Not good, especially since I’m all alone. All alone in paradise. How much fun can that be?

In the famous words of my favorite Disney character [at least I think it’s under Disney], Eeyore, “Ho-hum.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home