Oral Surgery complete
Hercules had his tooth extracted yesterday. He was happy to see us, but he was holding a grudge. He wasn't himself in the car or at home. We say he's holding a grudge, but I'm pretty sure he's just recovering from all the medications and the procedure itself. Today he seemed almost himself. He's moving around more so that's nice. I haven't really heard him, though. No barking or whining or anything! The only noise I hear are some coughs, sneezes, sighs... but that's it. Maybe the procedure made his mouth and/or vocals sore? I have no clue. I hope he'll be back to normal. It's definitely nice to have him back and feeling better. Hopefully his recovery won't be too long. I've been kind of babying him since he had to go through all that. =) We love our little Hercules!

1 Comments:
Hi joe, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home