Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's gonna be a long two and a half weeks.

Here's what I got on my plate for the next two and a half weeks:
- being on call
- working 10-12 hour shifts
- taking a night class two days a week for two and a half hours
- still working the part-time job

Take those things along with my normal, everyday stuff... I'm going to be exhausted when things get back to a normal schedule! I can't wait! What's really going to be hard is when the weather changes. Snow is in the forecast for next week and with this current schedule, one vehicle isn't going to be fun. It's a 5+ mile bike ride to the part-time job. Not a bad ride, but if the weather isn't cooperating... it's going to suck big time!

Let's the fun begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home