Monday, April 15, 2013

Bum shoulder.

Ok so I've had this slight shoulder issue since around August 2012. Not sure what caused it but the pain is usually off and on, sometimes a sharp stabbing pain, other times a dull achy pain. Anyway, it seems like it may have gotten a little worse. I tried throwing a football about a month ago and that absolutely killed my shoulder! The pain was intense and I didn't even finish the throwing motion. Needless to say, I was done after that one attempt to throw. I can still do most activities with little to no pain. Started physical therapy last week in hopes that the shoulder will get better. If not, I'm nervous I'll have to get surgery to correct the problem. That's not something I want to do! Here's hoping physical therapy works...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Nice!!

http://constructive-aawargi.blogspot.in/

Monday, June 17, 2013 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.lover-secret.com/Bodycon-dresses-c130.html

Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:34:00 AM  
Anonymous fifa-coin said...


Ultimately, Awesomenauts is really a aggressive on the internet multi player online game filled with foolish Two dimensional enjoyable.To view just what different is going immediately, check the list below: May 2, 2012Fable Personas Xbox 360Awesomenauts Xbox 360 360May Three, 2012Sniper Top notch V2 Playstation 3, Xbox, PCDeadliest Soldier: Historical Fight Ps3 slim, Xbox live 360When you hear folks discuss Sonic ; All-Stars Rushing Converted, you'll pick up a great deal of referrals for you to Rare's The mid nineties kart racing, Diddy Kong Rushing.Are silly rushing online games featuring numerous pet friends, as well as both put you in the driver's seat associated with cars, planes, and also hovercrafts.
Fifa 15 coins PS

Fifa 15 coins XBOX

Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:24:00 AM  
Blogger Phavy said...

You should get that checked..

Saturday, November 22, 2014 9:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home