Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday 2010

It was just a normal day today. We both were working as usual. The wifey cooked diniguan just for me. Yay!

Sadly, I didn't get a lot of birthday greetings from people. =( Obviously my family greeted me. Outside of them, I had two text messages, one voicemail, and one facebook message. And then I had only two belated birthday greetings. I guess this is what happens when you move away from home... you become forgotten. I was most definitely appreciative for those that remembered and greeted me on my birthday. Thanks to those individuals!

2 Comments:

Blogger Moon Blog's said...

i know am really late but i see what u going true i just move and the same here but no one remember i had to remind them that it waz my birthday....

Sunday, December 26, 2010 7:36:00 PM  
Blogger Some About Me said...

by the way i saw you birthday note 2010,you may felt lonely and forgotten ,don't ,because you have your wife and 2 others at least,
and you have you and time to live and first of all God is with all of us

Saturday, May 07, 2011 10:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home