The number 2.
On Saturday, October 6, 2007... we celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary! It was more of a night celebration because the wifey was working 10am until 6pm. Blah. But oh well. We just went out to dinner which was nice. When we got home, I gave her her card and gift. I think she liked them. =)
Anyway, I'm not in too much of a blogging mood so I'm keeping it short tonight. Pretty tired and sleepy right now.
Happy 2nd anniversary, beb! I love you!
Anyway, I'm not in too much of a blogging mood so I'm keeping it short tonight. Pretty tired and sleepy right now.
Happy 2nd anniversary, beb! I love you!

2 Comments:
I love you too. Thanks for the earrings and necklace! Love them! =)
WHAT???? You are married? But But But the wedding is next week!!! Did i miss it? haha! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home